Monday 31 March 2014

My personal best!!

Earlier today, I posted about how I am actively trying to up my game where building my part-time business is concerned. As a result of my activity doing WAM's (Win A Mini), I have for the first time beaten my own record of customer gatheing, by signing up three customers in one month!! The third one was a direct result of standing on a High Street for an hour on Friday!

Like I said, I need to up my game to try and gather at least four customers every month, if I am to stay on track and quailify for one of the Luxury holidays on offer. The beauty of this business, is that although I may be trying for the stars, I inadvertantly reach the moon without realising it!

Now all I need is to see what happens later this week as I have another appointment lined up.

The buzz I got from today also galvanised me into volunteering to do some mystery shops (my other part-time hobby). I now have two to do this week and one next week. Oh, and I also have to go to work full time too. Just about to start seven days of night shifts (if that makes any sense to you).

No comments:

Post a Comment